Friday, February 6, 2009

FEBRUARY 10

this day is special to me coz this is the day (30+ years ago)GOD sent an angel to earth so that when the time comes, we will meet and will make me happy....

i really dont know what to say, how can yout tell someone how grateful you are without sounding too corny, how can you tell the whole world how lucky you are without even shouting, should i just whisper it and let the wind carry the words, should i just kiss that person on the forehead to show all the respect and love or should i just hug that person and whisper slowly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ANGEL.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lone Wolf - February 10th is my birthday. I accidentally stumbled here.

    I thought "maybe I am a lone wolf" and looked it up and here I am.

    You write beautfully.

    Best wishes

    Steve (UK)

    ReplyDelete