Wednesday, August 22, 2007

REGRETS!!!!


regrets, why do people have them....is it in our nature to have regrets...I have lots of regrets in my life (who doesn't have?)....maybe if I studied harder then maybe I might have a better life, if I didn't transfer from one school to another then four years after I graduated from high school I'll be a professional na, then ten years after I'll be stable na, another ten years I have my own place na....etc etc...

but changing the past doesnt mean that the future will change in our favor, if ever I did good in my studies that doesnt mean that ill be more successful today, it doesnt mean that ill be happier, it doesnt follow.....I always say this to my friends, there are things in life how much you try, if it wont happen it will never happen, what is important you did your best...(Im good at that, mangaral....lol) that's what you call destiny.....maybe this is my destiny (trying to make myself feel good....lol) sabi nga nila make sure of your wishes it might just come true....all I ever wish (when I was still in my teen years) was to be happy, for someone to love me for what I am, coz sa barkada ko I was the only one who was lonely....so "destiny" gave it to me....happiness.....not financial...but emotional....and for that I am grateful...how I wish "destiny" would be more generous...but syempre hands down ako...if I have to pick only one, don nako sa emotional happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment